With version 1.1.6151.9352 comes a beta version of Hybridizer Essentials for Linux.
You can download the package from our github.
- Tested on Ubuntu 16.04 – should work on other debian-based systems
- Install a version of CUDA (starting at 8.0 – 9.0, 9.1 and 9.2 supported)
- Install Mono (version 22.214.171.124 or later)
- Intall deb package
#> sudo dpkg -i hybridizer-essentials-amd64-
- Package will install in
Request a license:
/opt/altimesh/hybridizer-essentials/bin/RequestLicense.exeand follow the instructions.
- The license key for your machine will be sent to you by email to the address you are invited to provide.
- Edit a .hybridizerrc configuration in your home directory and paste the license after the hostname and column. Here is an example: