We juste released a new version of Hybridizer Essentials
We now support commercial licenses!
Trial period has been extended to 3 months. Then it’s 200€ / machine / year. Free for students, academics and hobbyists (upon request).
We worked hard to change our licensing model, but in the meantime, we worked on the product itself. Check out the news:
- CUDA 9.2 support
- Extended trial period (3 months)
- Support of commercial licenses
- Documentation! We published both general and API doc
- MSI based installed instead of VSIX
- Complete rewrite of Visual Studio integration. Should be faster and better looking.
- Free for academics/students and hobbyists (upon request)
- New features and bug fixes:
- Heap allocation of primitive types arrays (new float)
- Faster kernel startup
- WDDM automatic detection to help detect driver timeout issue
- More examples in the SDK (april_update branch until release)
- Faster compilation on large code bases with many virtual functions
- Streams support
- Possible to register dll with an assembly attribute instead of explicit dll name in the code