If you happen to be blocked at MSI install/uninstall, first create an issue on github.
Here are the steps to completely uninstall Hybridizer Essentials MSI.
- Uninstall it from Control Panel (Add or remove programs -> Hybridizer Essentials)
- If it fails, download and run this Microsoft helper
- Ensure Hybridizer service is properly removed. Run (as administrator, sc delete “Altimesh Hybridizer Status”
- Delete the “%PROGRAMFILES%\Altimesh\Hybridizer Essentials” directory
- Delete the extensions directories: “[VISUAL STUDIO INSTALL PATH]\Common7\IDE\Extensions\Altimesh”
- Run “devenv /updateconfiguration” from your visual studio command prompt