Academics and students
Hybridizer Essentials is free of charge for academics and students for teaching and academic research usage. Acknowledgement of usage of Hybridizer in a research project is not mandatory but greatly appreciated. To receive a subscription ID, contact us with your university email, stating your affiliation.
Using it for an internship or for consulting in a company requires a Professional license.
We want to make your hobby more fun, not more expensive. Upon request, with a short project description, we may provide you with a free subscription.
Contact us for more détails.
- C# to CUDA compilation
- Visual Studio 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2017 integration
- CUDA 8.0, 9.0, 9.1 and 9.2 support
- Run on any NVIDIA GPU
- Debugger and Profiler integration
- Intrinsic functions
- Virtual functions support
- Generic types support
- Shared/Constant/Heap memory allocation
- and much more…
1. Licenses are distributed as subscription ids. A subscription Id can be used on one windows instance at a time. The following graphic illustrates how license is migrated.